8.15.2011

TOMMY HILFIGER'S SON "RICH HIL" IS A RAPPER

Dear Jackie,

Remember back in the 90's when Tommy Hilfiger supposedly made these racist remarks: 'If I had known African-Americans, Hispanics, Jews and Asians would buy my clothes, I would not have made them so nice. I wish these people would not buy my clothes, as they are made for upper-class white people.'

Apparently that was a hoax and Tommy never said that.

However Tommy Hilfiger's son, Rich Hil, did say this: “Yeah, I learned that alcohol and coke? Is kind of for faggots. You know, like, in my eyes. I’ll drink alcohol to get a lean, don’t get me wrong, but, like, something about the people who are addicted to alcohol and cocaine, they seemed like fags to me,” he said. “Not ‘fags’ as in ‘gay.’ I have nothing against gay people. Mad people in my family are gay.”

So what exactly do you mean by 'faggots' then, Richy Rich?